Another newbie

Michael Goff

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
I got my phone a couple of days ago, and I love it. It was going to be a Samsung, but the Titan looked amazing. Nice camera, too. Of course, I'm still learning about my device. Most of my problems seem to be coming from elsewhere, though. At&t and their updates, or their 4G, developers that code crashing apps or others that are ignoring the platform.

Nice phone regardless, makes my tablet seem slow.

Sent from my PI39100 using Board Express

bear_lx

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
welcome! good choice on the titan, it is a sweet phone! i only wish verizon would get something new so i can upgrade too... like stated before, dont hesitate to ask if you are confused or having issues.

Michael Goff

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
Oh yeah. Got it and love it.

My main questions are ones about Tango and Apollo. I have no clue if I should expect them or what to expect.

The only other thing I'm wondering is why the tapatalk alternative hates me posting using it. It sometimes posts, other times doesn't.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Oh yeah. Got it and love it.

My main questions are ones about Tango and Apollo. I have no clue if I should expect them or what to expect.

The only other thing I'm wondering is why the tapatalk alternative hates me posting using it. It sometimes posts, other times doesn't.

Tango is mostly gona be for the Asian market ( but i think will still get it for some minor features and bug fix )

you SHOULD get Apollo , but its not 100% confirm by MS yet if ALL Wp will get the update at the end of the year.

I use : Board Express Pro, to post on forums , never had problems with it :) OH! and the next WPcentral APP update should allow us to post on the forum as well :)

Michael Goff

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
Well, I actually know we should be getting Tango. The question was more aimed at AT&T (I'm still on 7720 while the most recent is apparently 8107). Bugfixes sounds boring, but at least it'd be a good "we're all in" sort of thing. Minor features would be nice, but the question becomes "what is a minor feature".

Perhaps it's a pro vs free thing for the Board Express?

aubreyq

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
...The question was more aimed at AT&T (I'm still on 7720 while the most recent is apparently 8107). Bugfixes sounds boring, but at least it'd be a good "we're all in" sort of thing. Minor features would be nice, but the question becomes "what is a minor feature".
It'd be nice if those of us on AT&T could get 8107.

Last edited:

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I got my phone a couple of days ago, and I love it. It was going to be a Samsung, but the Titan looked amazing. Nice camera, too. Of course, I'm still learning about my device. Most of my problems seem to be coming from elsewhere, though. At&t and their updates, or their 4G, developers that code crashing apps or others that are ignoring the platform.

Nice phone regardless, makes my tablet seem slow.

Sent from my PI39100 using Board Express

Still learning the device?

THEN DROP DOWN AND GIVE ME 20 PUSH UPS! 1... 2... 3...

*taking Windows Phone boot camp to a whole new level*

Fannya24

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Welcome, newb!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes