Should I get a samsung omnia w for my friend

12Danny123

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys. i'm planning to get another Wp. a Samsung omnia W.
Do you guys think I should or get an android phone?

This is for my friend

Last edited:

freestaterocker

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
Which ecosystem better meets your friends needs? I don't hesitate to recommend WP, but only if it will meet that persons needs. Every OS currently available has unique strengths and weaknesses. Similarly, every current and potential smartphone user will have different expectations and desire different needs to be met by their devices. To those who want a smartphone as a means of staying connected to the people they care about, I feel WP is the unparalleled best choice available. For people who want a phone that does EVERYTHING, Android can't be beat. I'm sure there's a good reason to buy an iPhone too... ;)

12Danny123

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
Which ecosystem better meets your friends needs? I don't hesitate to recommend WP, but only if it will meet that persons needs. Every OS currently available has unique strengths and weaknesses. Similarly, every current and potential smartphone user will have different expectations and desire different needs to be met by their devices. To those who want a smartphone as a means of staying connected to the people they care about, I feel WP is the unparalleled best choice available. For people who want a phone that does EVERYTHING, Android can't be beat. I'm sure there's a good reason to buy an iPhone too... ;)
she's very judgemental. She only judges on smoothness and app looks. But the probs is she can't get a iphone because she fears of breaking it. So she only judges on smoothness on the os and she surfs the web. She doesn't care much about apps. And i have to make sure i give her a browser that is smooth. But she also depends on looks under the hood and outside. Also this is for a hot chick. She has blonde hair. Sky blue eyes. She wears a white dress sometimes. At the mall. She only wears those t-shirts with the buttom just under boobs. And wears a sexy mini skirt. People just look at her including me.the more you look at her. The more you want to have ****** with her. So is the samsung ommia w gud for a sexy girl to have?

Last edited:

TMavZR1

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
she's very judgemental. She only judges on smoothness and app looks. But the probs is she can't get a iphone because she fears of breaking it. So she only judges on smoothness on the os and she surfs the web. She doesn't care much about apps. And i have to make sure i give her a browser that is smooth. But she also depends on looks under the hood and outside. Also this is for a hot chick. She has blonde hair. Sky blue eyes. She wears a white dress sometimes. At the mall. She only wears those t-shirts with the buttom jjst under boobs. And wesrs a sexy mini skirt. People just look at her including me. So is the samsung ommia w gud for a sexy girl to have
From the sound of it, Windows Phone is a good choice. I noticed your signature, you have Lumia 800. Give your phone up for a day and have her use it. :)

12Danny123

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
From the sound of it, Windows Phone is a good choice. I noticed your signature, you have Lumia 800. Give your phone up for a day and have her use it. :)
Yea. True. I will give it to her. See how she feels.

update: She likes wp. So i'll buy her a omnia w. For her. What a hot babe. She's mine. So you single guys r not gonna make out with her. Though so would love to date a geek. But only good looking ones

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes