If you're looking at the Windows 8 Tablet...

emdee814

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
I ordered a Cyan 920 online but it got back-ordered, so i walked into the AT&T store here in San Leandro, CA (Bay Area). and i was checking out the phones. They had white and black only and sold 2 of the 4 phones they ordered already.

While just checking out and playing with the phone the guy walks up to me and tries to sell me on it; I explain my predicament where my phone was back-ordered and everything and he told me he could cancel the phone and I can buy the white on there. If i bought it there he would also give me $200 off a Windows 8 Tablet and throw in the keyboard for it also with a charging dock too.

Just wanted to let you all know apparently there is some other deal going on, i dunno if it was just that store, that rep, or at other AT&T's.

Anyway when he tried to cancel my online order, they said they shipped it already so I couldn't get the phone but he said he will still honor that deal when I get the Cyan 920 in the mail.

Basically the deal was $200 off a W8 Tablet, the wireless charger for a 920, a charging dock for the tablet, and a keyboard for the tablet all when you buy a Windows 8 Phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss