How/Can these work on WP8?

Squatting Hen

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
I may have my wife interested in a 920 instead of an iphone 5. She currently has an iphone 3GS and has been wanting a new phone. She doesn?t use apps much, so there is not a loss there, nothing missed, but I do have a few questions.

1. She uses her phone for personal and work. At work, IT had to setup the email exchange account on her iphone. (This maybe a silly question) Can this be done on the 920 WP8 too? How does this work with her work contacts? Will they all by synced to her Microsoft Account?

2. Along the same lines as #1, all of her work calendar appointments are synced with her iphone calendar. Can this be done with WP8 and the 920?

3. She does use Facebook occasionally. The other day she had to download a free app to view a video. Would she have been able to view the video with the 920? (I don?t use Facebook, so I am not sure of the app)

That's all I can think of at the moment. The first two are big concerns.

Thanks.

en0x#AC

Jan 9, 2012
Visit site
i can say "yes" to all three questions...

exchange works fine, exchange calendar too... you do not need extra app to watch videos posted to facebook.

Squatting Hen

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
i can say "yes" to all three questions...

exchange works fine, exchange calendar too... you do not need extra app to watch videos posted to facebook.

Thank you. I assumed it would, but it would have been bad for her if it didn't. She may become a new WP user soon.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium