save website username and password?

mcdonsco

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I have a website I need to access all the time for work and on my previous android phones it would ask me to save the username and password, from then on I just opened the link and poof I was in. On windows phone 8 I can't figure out how to get it to do this?

suggestions?

nathanb131

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Don't think lastpass is integrated within mobile IE like you can with dolphin browser on android. Also, you'd have to pay for the premium lastpass to get the mobile version.

You can open a site within the last pass app but I can't figure out how to get that to go to the full 'open in IE' mode.

In IE, maybe you have selected 'dont save cookies' or maybe have to unselect 'do not track' for that site to pre-populate log in data.

Don't want it to sound like I'm bashing Laspass though. It has made my digital life so much easier and more secure that I've been a paying premium subscriber for a long time. Just not sure it's the answer for this. Unless it's better integrated on WP8 IE than it seems like from my experience....

tuxedo323

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
Yeah this is pretty irritating. Blackberry, android, and iPhone seem to have the basics covered here. Not too convenient to have to first open another app (last pass) to use such a simple feature of a browser.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos