i am getting my win 8 phone soon need a good note app that also works with iPhone

fantom555

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
whats the best note app that i can use that will sync with iphone and win 8 so i dont have to have 2 different apps for notes. i use ms office in windows and apple mail on my mac.

iamtim

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
OneNote. It's part of Office by default, comes on the WP8 phones, is available for iOS devices, is free on Windows 8 desktop, and can be used over the web on OS X and Linux boxes. I use it extensively.

(And plus it works with the WP8 voice commands, so you can dictate notes.)

12Danny123

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
OneNote. It's part of Office by default, comes on the WP8 phones, is available for iOS devices, is free on Windows 8 desktop, and can be used over the web on OS X and Linux boxes. I use it extensively.

(And plus it works with the WP8 voice commands, so you can dictate notes.)

Oh yea forgot there was OneNote on IOS

ajua

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
OneNote has apps for Win8, WP, iOS, Android and you can access it via web. I'm not sure about Mac OS X, though.

what about something that can sync osx reminders to WP8?

Reminders? If you mean calendar appointment you can add you Mac OS X calendar to your Microsoft account to have it synchronized.

fantom555

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
there is no one app for osx but evernote is the better of the 2 because it has phone and desktop apps. Evernote is the most universal of all the note apps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital