Facebook chat doesn't work with Messaging

DZetko

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
I am from The Czech Republic. I have Nokia Lumia 920 with WP8 and when I connect Facebook account to my phone, chat doesn't show online people in Online in Messaging. Why? Please help.

EDIT: It pernamently displays "No one is on-line" even if my friends are definitely on-line.

Last edited:

Florin Anghel

Banned
Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
DZetko check here https://status.live.com
As you see the connected services meaning the fb messenger and other options have problems since 13th of Dec. The fix is postponed everytime, now they announced that Jan 19th is the last day until the problem will be fixed, but don't count on that.

Tomas Jambor

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I have tryed "all" what i have found on the web for "No one is online" issue with messenger. On my HTC 8s even on my PC with win 8.
i am really angry for that

Zeroplanetz

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
My fb chat didn't work for a good while until I logged out of everything and back in. Like fb account my email account its tied to. Then after that it magically started to work again.

Florin Anghel

Banned
Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Today the fb service had the problem with no on-line from time to time, but it worked until yesterday. So maybe there's a glitch in the system that is sorted out.

ash29k

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
I solved the can't connect issue by deleting Facebook from email and accounts then signing in again. Chat worked right away after...

anon(6183039)

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
I am having the same "can't connect" issue despite have tried every tip that I have heard of. From time to time, Facebook chat simply stop working. Also noticed that if I send a contact a message, the answer is not displayed (no notifications also) if this contact is on mobile chat (e.g. iPhone facebook messenger). It is useless.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99