Data sense + other carriers = disaster

• Thread starter GT2010PassportVersion
  • Start date
G

GT2010PassportVersion

Wtf how come we have to wait for data sense exclusivity only works for phone maker or carrier stuff but data sense = Microsoft so that means we all should get it could Verizon not have found another way of getting users for fck sakes man my carrier is gona take forever to get it same with others as well this is soo fcked

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I am going to interpret the 1st post in the way I see fit.

I too am disappointed that my carrier does not bring data sense to my phone. Got to be honest, I think it is a basic feature that everyone should benefit from.

There may be technical issues that prevent carriers allowing it, however, I suspect it has more to do with keeping people in the dark about usage. Thereby increasing the chances that you will exceed your allowance.

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Fair point crystal, same goes for my issue with not having a banking app. I can go on the web, but I would rather not. Not a game changer, but it is a feature I would like.

So many damn websites are tricky to operate on my phone. One that is quite OK though is Windows Phone Central, but I still prefer the app.

If MS had not touted it as a feature of the OS I would have been happy without it. But it didn't just advise on data usage, I seem to recall that there were other things with it too.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
I can get that info if I click on my att tile. But if you are on another carrier, yeah doesn't help much.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes