How do you merge two contacts?

Say you have 2 contacts in the People Hub (both outlook), Dave USA and Dave UK and you have 1 number under each, is there a way to merge both? I know I can link both of them and have them presented to me as a single person in the People Hub but its still two people on Outlook (and whenever I modify something, it'll get pushed to only one or the other). Outlook's web interface allows merging so was wondering if there is some way to achieve this on the phone itself without resorting to a web browser.
    03-12-2013 05:20 PM
    Can't merge on the phone - only linking. As you said in your post, Outlook on the web allows merging. That's the only way to do it.
    03-12-2013 06:01 PM
    silly me. I've always deleted one and then added the secondary phone, email, etc. to the one that remained.
    03-12-2013 06:10 PM
    Okay...how do you merge contacts in outlook?

I have a contact and for some reason they showed up as two, so I linked them on my phone.

One showed as an outlook contact and the other as a messenger contact. Now when I go to that contact through the web it shows there are three links. Two Outlook and one messenger. I don't know why everything can't be under one profile.

I tried to delete the information from all but one and add it to the remaining one, but I could not add messenger.
    03-12-2013 06:34 PM