Touch key LEDs

migueli2

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys.
I really could use some help here.
Every night I see a serie in my bed before sleep.
The thing is, before I have this L820 I had a Samsung Omnia W and it allowed me at setting to turn off the key leds if not used by a certain time.
Any chance I can make it happen on my L820 cause it's really annoying watching a 50mins episode with them ON!

Eas195

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
So... To shut the phones light off I must turn on some other lights, LOL!

But it is not always work, unfortunately. My 620 LED lights will go off if it is idle until seconds before the screen turns off. Maybe we can ask Nokia then, can't we?

Eas195

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
On display+touch turn on battery saver brightness, then turn on battery saver, and go to advanced and set it to always.

Well, the LED keys are turned off but the function is also turns off the Live Tile capability, so it's not the solution. But at least, it's okay if you don't care about the live tile notifications.

David Lolohea

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
I found a glitch on my L920 where I just repeatly press the sleep button until it turns off..dont know whether it'll work on L820 but give it a go :)

Eas195

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
yeah me too the 1308 update fixed it :(

Yeah, so the only workaround is to turn on Battery Saver always, although it has a side effect to your live tiles -- they won't update anymore if the Battery Saver function turned on.
Well, let's waiting for the next firmware update, or maybe, the GDR3 upgrade. :)

David Lolohea

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, so the only workaround is to turn on Battery Saver always, although it has a side effect to your live tiles -- they won't update anymore if the Battery Saver function turned on.
Well, let's waiting for the next firmware update, or maybe, the GDR3 upgrade. :)
yeah hopefully :) can't wait to see what goodies are on the way though

migueli2

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site

But when I remove always on the tiles update again, no?

omgitsnick

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
I found a glitch on my L920 where I just repeatly press the sleep button until it turns off..dont know whether it'll work on L820 but give it a go :)

This glitch happens when you cover the proximity sensor (or sometimes when it is in complete darkness). This will use the phones max brightness, turning off the touch key LEDs as if it were in direct sunlight.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon