album art won't appear

szidzse

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Okay, so i used to make continuous mixes included with cover picture. My only concern is that i use the right settings, but there's no picture. On pc there is , but on phone not...
Phone: Lumia 620 with the freshest OS update.
The software is Mp3tag ,
Here are the settings:
ID3v2.3 UTF-16
Picture format is *.jpg

( The MP3 was rendered in Sony Sound Forge it fills both IDv1 and v2
After i add picture in mp3tag. Then Phone and nothing shown up.
I don't know it's important or not. Also LAME version, doesn't matter i tried LAME3.99r and 3.93 same.
Also tried the picture size, i've got songs with 670*540 and 600*600 cover, both works. )

MPAtools is not a good app in my case , cause it's seek pictures only for artist and album not for a single song.
Windows Phone Desk app syncing is also worthless.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
You can specify specific songs and assign them album covers with MPATool, I think. In the Music Tips & Tricks thread at the top of the WP8 forum this is loosely covered, but in my experience you have more success making sure everything is tagged properly in Windows Media Player or a program called MusicBrainz Picard.

szidzse

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
thanks i'll try this musicbrainz and wmp and let you know about the results, but i'm sure mpatools is not the good one for the task (source: downloaded and tested)

EDIT: i tried to sync song with wmp, and some has cover some hasn't . i could say it's a random thing...

Last edited:

freestaterocker

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
MPATool works pretty good, but it has a fatal flaw, likely due to a workaround the devs had to use due to a shortcoming in the WP8 API. It creates dummy audio tracks that you will only ever hear if you opt to listen to your entire collection on shuffle. One time I got like 5 of them in a row while driving home from work. SUPER annoying...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes