Saved pictures folder doesn't appear on any PC's

JonnieLasVegas

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
I've synced my photos from my 920 before, but have never had my saved pictures folder ever show up to be synced. I've tried several PC's, running XP, Vista, and 7 (no I don't know anybody with Windows 8, so haven't been able to try that.) None have shown this folder. My gf's & my father's 920 show these folders fine on a PC. So does my mother's 820.

Any thoughts or suggestions? Could it be because I have too many pics saved in that folder to sync (which would seem ridiculous)? Maybe another bad unit from Nokia. I've had several bad/defective units (900's & 920's) from Nokia, maybe I got another?

Any help will be appreciated.

JonnieLasVegas

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
I still haven't been able to figure this out. Searched all over online. Any clues, anyone? I'm guessing I'll have to make time and contact Nokia support or Microsoft, but really hoping to find a solution without that step.

x2lls

Dec 22, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
I had the same problem.
The desktop app DID synch the folder, but after that although the file wer displayed in the application, they could not be deleted.
The saved pictures folder did show, but appeared empty.

I sorted it by deleting the folder on the phone. It was created again after saving a picture to it, and it even appeared on the desktop!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon