When will we get a viable credit card reader and app like Squareup or Intuit?

deezus

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
I like all the apps being released but for me and my business there's just one I would like to see very soon, A credit card reader and app that has the SAME fee schedule as Intuit or Squareup. When???

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Intuit actually dumped us about a year ago. They direct WP users to their mobile web site now. It is a joke. I'm hoping PayPal will update with support for their swiper.

deezus

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Intuit actually dumped us about a year ago. They direct WP users to their mobile web site now. It is a joke. I'm hoping PayPal will update with support for their swiper.

Yea I still use Intuit. I use it on m 920 in IE. I have it set to mobile version and it actually looks like an app. It costs more to key in but it does work.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Look at Innerfence. They have a Windows Phone app, and I did a little bit of research as our church sells fireworks every year, and our pastor was wanting to do something like this, but with several of us having Windows Phones (including at least four of us who work the most on it), but in the end he decided to just go with the one from the fireworks supplier, and wait until next year to see if Square would be more widely supported.
www.innerfence.com

deezus

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Look at Innerfence. They have a Windows Phone app, and I did a little bit of research as our church sells fireworks every year, and our pastor was wanting to do something like this, but with several of us having Windows Phones (including at least four of us who work the most on it), but in the end he decided to just go with the one from the fireworks supplier, and wait until next year to see if Square would be more widely supported.
www.innerfence.com

That service is too expensive with lots of hidden fees.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thehinac