Surface Pro 7 deal! Save big at Amazon right now

Hi, I have an issue with the Facebook Integration on my lumia 920. I've done various research on how to fix this but I wasn't successful. This is my issue, I receive message sent me though Facebook but the problem is when I reply, no other message come through.. I have to get to the Facebook app or via the browser to check if I have received a reply from who I've sent the message. I've tried many things to fix this such as, using the @facebook.com email, changing the permissions on both facebook settings and microsoft's account and restarting, syncing etc.. I also posted on Microsoft forums but no luck.. Does anyone has an idea how to fix this? Thanks
    07-16-2013 09:17 AM
    I've been having the same problem. Occasionally it works, but it is frustrating. I haven't found a solution yet. :/
    07-16-2013 09:34 AM
    I've been having the same problem. Occasionally it works, but it is frustrating. I haven't found a solution yet. :/
    Indeed "Occasionally" 1 in a 10 messages -_-
    07-16-2013 09:38 AM
    Same problem with me... Its frustrating. Too bad Microsoft hasn't fixed this problem for so long now.
    07-16-2013 09:39 AM
    It might be an issue with how facebook handle message clients by a third party. If you use an extraoficial client like imo.im the service is also quite unreliable.
    07-16-2013 10:54 PM
    Ugh I have this problem too... I think it has to do with how the Facebook app handles messages... I had this problem roughly around the same time I installed Facebook beta
    07-18-2013 09:48 PM
    I have the same issue. Windows Phone support on twitter asked me to remove the facebook account from settings and re add it. I have not had a chance to do this yet. Has anyone else tried this?
    07-18-2013 09:56 PM
    I have the same issue. Windows Phone support on twitter asked me to remove the facebook account from settings and re add it. I have not had a chance to do this yet. Has anyone else tried this?
    yes, I tried it today but it didn't change anything.

I'm suffering from the same problem, Lumia 920.
    mwgeek likes this.
    07-18-2013 10:12 PM
    OMG, I'm tired I want to switch to android or IOs or something, my nokia lumia 720 is crap, facebook chat doesn't work, I tried everything its stupid, I updated my access points today, and now I cant connect to WIFI!!! it might not have any connection of course, but now suddenly I cant connect to WIFI, and im not just a normal user, I know what im doing, and I did everthing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@
    07-18-2013 10:15 PM
    OMG, I'm tired I want to switch to android or IOs or something, my nokia lumia 720 is crap, facebook chat doesn't work, I tried everything its stupid, I updated my access points today, and now I cant connect to WIFI!!! it might not have any connection of course, but now suddenly I cant connect to WIFI, and im not just a normal user, I know what im doing, and I did everthing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@
    go to Wi-Fi and hit "advanced" and make sure that all boxes are checked.
    07-18-2013 10:18 PM
    Don't know how to fix it but I've never had this issue. I hope someone can shed some light onto the subject
    Last edited by irvin792; 07-19-2013 at 06:41 PM.
    07-18-2013 10:57 PM
    access point has nothing to do with WIFI.
    07-18-2013 11:02 PM
    for me, this is one of the biggest reasons why I hate my Windows Phone 8, as a social guy, one of the biggest reasons to get Windows Phone 8 is the integrated messaging app but apparently it doesn't work at all. I'm tired of looking for alternatives like I used to with my Symbian E72 but as far as I know, Microsoft isn't delivering what it promises to deliver. IM+ and ICQ already failed to impress me with Facebook chat since they keep on disconnecting all this time.

I regret moving from Symbian because they're both the same when it comes to Facebook, both are utterly crap.
    07-19-2013 07:07 AM
    This feature is almost completely broken in Windows Phone. It's been that way since Mango.
    qudahamohammad likes this.
    07-19-2013 07:13 AM
    He knows what he is doing, he isn't a normal user :/
    ttsoldier and Haseeb Rehman like this.
    07-19-2013 07:14 AM
    My 2 cents of observation... you only see messages from those who reply when "available". It's the status setting your friend needs to have.
    07-19-2013 07:21 AM
    Microsoft/Facebook needs to fix their ish.
    07-21-2013 11:08 AM
    yeah I know that, but it happened after I update the access point, so I thought it was related, turns out that all devices at my home were having trouble connecting to Wifi, all fixed now. But thanx for the input.
    07-22-2013 12:11 PM
    Soooo.... anyone else having issues? After updating to GDR3, Messaging hub has troubles again staying connected to FB Chat. FB push notifications are still late as usual.
    11-11-2013 03:14 PM
    Hi,
    Had the same issue. I've just solved it. I turned on data transfer limit in data sense, and FB chat has signed in right away.
    If you have it turned on already, disable it. I think the problem solves itself by changing data limit state in general.
    02-12-2014 03:19 PM
    Fb chat is not working, tried battery saver trick, fb app reinstalling etc etc.. Nothing happened... Pls help...
    02-26-2014 11:31 AM