A1B2C3 lock screen

MurphieB

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I have had this happen to me twice since I received my Lumia 1020. When trying to unlock my phone I hit the power/lock button on the side of the device, I then have to swipe upwards to display the numeric keys for hitting my lock code, example "1234". As soon as I swipe upwards I instantly get a message that says I have typed in my unlock code too many times and I then have to type in "A1B2C3" to then type in my normal unlock code of "1234". The thing is I haven't typed in the unlock code at all, it happens as soon as I swipe upwards. Is this a known bug, any way to fix it? I am a little worried because my companies policy is my phone could get wiped if I enter the wrong code in too many times, and it sure thinks I am typing it in too many times incorrectly.

rwmcknight

Aug 30, 2016
Visit site
My phones privileges will not allow me to disable the password, part of being sync'd to my companies network.

There is a setting hidden under Extras that allows you you wake your phone with a double tap. Shutting this off greatly reduces the probability of locking your phone when it is in your pocket.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon