Everyone i've recommended a WP8 Phone to endlessly complains!

runamuck83

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
If someone isn't invested in the Microsoft services, then it's pointless to get them to switch. They will hate it.

Not necessarily. The 3 people I know that switched all had iPhones. I specifically made sure that apps that they needed were there (Facebook, Messenger, Instagram (6Tag), Vine, and Snapchat (6snap), Pinterest (Pin.it by Chris Zorn))

They have told me they're actually really happy with it and don't miss anything about the iPhone...

poddie

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Just a pure fact of my life that is so annoying. I have at least two friend's, and two family members who switched from iPhones to WP8 phones based on my recommendations.

Now, ever since all they do is complain to me non stop about it all the time. They complain about the lack of apps, complain about missing Features the iPhone has, yada yadda yadda. One of them is even convinced that windows 8 phone has a bug that automatically turns the phone volume down. I know its just them accidentally holding the volume down button on their nokia 820 when they are on the phone....

Its so annoying because I love my WP8 phone and I'm sick listening to their crap and having to defend it constantly.

Anyone else experiencing this?

My policy is to never recommend it for someone else. I will tell them I love it, and show them what it does, but never ever twist their arm at all. If someone is not ready to switch, they can always find a million things that they at least think are better on the other platform. Cell phones are very personal... best to just let people do what they want. It's fine to show your enthusiasm, but don't tell them it's right for them. Just tell them it's right for you and show them why.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital