No loudspeaker option in Radio??!!

venu238

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
Microsoft did a very good job by getting radio into their devices but they are still lacking behind in adding basic features like loudspeaker option in radio...hope they add it in the future update 😒

dalydose

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
Microsoft did a very good job by getting radio into their devices but they are still lacking behind in adding basic features like loudspeaker option in radio...hope they add it in the future update 😒

Do you mean playing the radio with the phone speakers? I think these devices automatically cut off the speakers when headphones are plugged in...and they have to be plugged in to act as the antenna.

venu238

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
Do you mean playing the radio with the phone speakers? I think these devices automatically cut off the speakers when headphones are plugged in...and they have to be plugged in to act as the antenna.
I know that we need head phones as antenna to play radio...i mean to say that loudspeaker option when headphones are plugged in. Which is present in all platforms like Symbian, android...

williog

Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
I think the issue is the fact that even with the headphones plugged in for the antenna and listening there should be an option for you to listen to the FM on loudspeaker.

garisa

Sep 20, 2016
Visit site
How to necro like a boss. :D

But to cut the long story short, that is not possible in Windows 10 mobile since Anniversary Update, and the only thing we could do is to ask for this in the Feedback Hub. Microsoft has removed their build l built in FM Radio app for devices on AU, and developers don't have a way to enable loud speakers in their app. This is what we need to ask for.

Sent from mTalk on Windows 10 phone

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes