Create Folders On Your Home Screen Easily on Your Lumia Phone.

LastBattle

May 26, 2012
Visit site
This app isn't ready for prime time... the time it takes to launch and re-launch is just annoying.

Sorry Samsung, kitchen sink company as always. Trying to throw in everything by copying without consideration or polishing.

11B1P

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
The one thing that happened to me, if you click on the app and it says it is not available for your device, back out to the list of apps and click on it again. I got the Install option the second time I tried it.

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Anyone have any luck installing the "HTC" app, near the bottom of the list? I've backed out and re-tried about 20 times, and I'm believing this one won't install. I installed App Folder with no problem.

edit: nevermind, it's installing now. This is the HTC weather/clock tile. I'll be interested to see if the clock works.

double edit: blah, it won't install, just download

Last edited:

Rob Betts

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
Anyone have any luck installing the "HTC" app, near the bottom of the list? I've backed out and re-tried about 20 times, and I'm believing this one won't install. I installed App Folder with no problem.

edit: nevermind, it's installing now. This is the HTC weather/clock tile. I'll be interested to see if the clock works.

double edit: blah, it won't install, just download

I got it to half work. Clock there but not showing weather...

Loco5150

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
This is Samsungs app from Samsung store. I have Ativ S atm and it has been available to download to Samsung WP8 devices for some weeks.

My problems with it are:

1. Cannot group baked in apps; it only sees apps you have installed to your device.
2. Cannot create empty spaces between apps. Would make the whole thing better to use, and build nicer "launcher" screens.
3. Also more settings options would be nice.

Last edited:

Brokn Wing

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
It's a hack that you can bet Microsoft is watching and will probably patch sometime soon, not only that but they will remove the apps you aren't supposed to have from your phone.

"Later and sooner" those apps will never be available for other manufacturers devices, they are manufacturer specific and are what differentiate one manufacturer from the next.

Bro You are missing a point here. any app be it from samsung or nokia, it has to be on a server which is microsoft marketPlace, So if they hide this app from the server, another way it will be hidden for other samsung or nokia user's as well. :p However These apps are working on your phone It means your phone is compatable with these apps and sooner or later these apps will be launched officially. :love:

Brokn Wing

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
To bad I don't have my Lumia. (Once again at service).
If one changes region as a Xbox Music users, don't DRM protection kick in? I had to hard reset after changing time several times once.
It should not bro. Just change it back to your original Region and it shuld get back to normal.

paynito1

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
can't get it to work, I can see the apps in the store but all say not for your device.
I was already region US. added the proxy. tried the flipping back and forth between apps.
anything I missing? really want some folders.

Last edited:

lucas.scott

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
can't get it to work, I can see the apps in the store but all say not for your device.
I was already region US. added the proxy. tried the flipping back and forth between apps.
anything I missing? really want some folders.
[url]http://mowned.com/sig/paynito.smart.jpg[/url]

That happened to me too. Also already in the US. OP told me to keep existing the download screen and selecting one of the other apps and going back over and over the one you want - and sure enough, it worked for me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes