Create Folders On Your Home Screen Easily on Your Lumia Phone.

11B1P

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
The app is a nice start, but definitely lacks features and is quite slow when loading apps

It takes approximately 2 seconds for the app to open from within the folder. Yes it is a bit slow, but I like the convenience of having my business apps that do not have live tiles, grouped together.

nokia3660

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
Once you have the app in your app list turn-off the proxy on wifi and try to install it. This seemed to have worked for other but not for me, but once I turned off wifi and started mobile data it installed like a charm.

If you don't have mobile data then try turning off and turning on the wifi, if it still doesn't work try a restart of the phone.

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm tired of people saying stupid stuff like Microsoft is gonna remove the app, they cannot remove apps from our devices, why do you think when apps are removed from store people still have them? They can't do it because of the software and legal because we never gave them the right to invade our privacy.

Actually they do have a kill switch and they are entitled to use it just like Apple and Google do for their respective platforms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zahrajooon1254