So,I had an issue during this morning and I want to share my solution to everyone here because we LOVE our NOKIA windows phone..
    If you try to get a call and you get error like ''your call is not possible'' there is a fix for this,in time and locate setting just put in the third field your actual location,for example I am greek and im living in Germany so I put Greece in this field and my contact numbers get automatic the greek call code +30 instead of +49,so I cant do any outgoing calls,after some hours I figure it out....Please share this to all LUMIA users.sorry for my poor English,is my third language!!!
    ENJOY
    09-17-2013 07:10 AM
    The best solution is to add regions to all your contacts - that way they will work wherever you are in the world.

But that is a nice workaround to know if you move your phone to another region.
    09-17-2013 08:03 AM
    I don't even have this option in my Lumia 920 here in US. But as realwarder pointed out, it is a good practice to keep +country-code on all contacts. This way, you don't need to worry about any other settings or where you calling from.
    09-17-2013 08:57 AM