Anyone Ever Use The Wallet On WP8?

o0Nighthawk0o

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Since Microsoft wants to fuss over a non-existent billing issue with me, I just canceled Xbox Rewards, so no Wallet for me :/

You should still be able to use it. It is linked to your Microsoft account which you should have if you have a WP. You can also use it with PayPal, Credit Cards, Loyalty cards and MS Gift cards.

Amritash Pathania

May 4, 2013
Visit site
i want to but unfortunately indian debit cards are not there cup of tea, more over i dont own a credit card , im hell frustated as i cant buy an app with my debit card

jrdatrackstar1223

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
I have been waiting for NFC to finally take off in the US and for more stores to use this since my wife and I share one debit card. Google Wallet was nice because for the places that do have NFC payments available and I had really hoped this feature would've been ready to go by now. I guess it takes two things: NFC payments to actually take off in the US (which it really hasn't yet) and more users on the Windows Phone platform (which is clearly happening since ISIS is finally making their app for the platform).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital