Contacts pics would not sync?

WoWNyx

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

I'm using a Nokia Lumia 925 GDR2 aka Amber

I just recently realized that one of my contact pic was not syncing to its Facebook profile pic. I went on ahead and removed Facebook from my accounts and re-added it back.

Well it solved the problem with that particular contact. Then I realized that it screwed up a few other contacts.
I double checked on my Facebook to see if any of the contacts really did change their pics, but that was not the case.

Is anyone else facing this problem? Can someone tell me what I can do to fix it?

Last edited:

sueha

May 31, 2012
Visit site
Yes, my best friend once had a profile pic on facebook which she deleted at the same day. Some how, my contacts app still shows that pic although she changed hers repeatedly. It's really weird. The same app on Windows 8 shows the correct photo though. Gotta be a problem with the WP8 app.

WoWNyx

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
Yeah its fine on windows 8 people app. But on the wp8 it suddenly became all hay wire.

Has anyone else face this problem and knows how to fix this?

funkeman

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
I have the same problem and haven't found a solution. I even removed the Facebook account altogether. Even after re-adding it the contact picture didn't sync correctly. The problem is only with the two contacts I have that I have pinned to my WP8 start screen (Lumia 920 with Amber).

AnshulJ

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
I am also experiencing same problem in my Nokia Lumia 720. Even my own profile pic is not syncing in 'Me' tile.
I remove and re-add Facebook account but problem still exist. Please suggest solution.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes