cant transfer individual songs bought from xbox store to my pc?

F60Outrunn

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Hi, i am using a Nokia Lumia 920. i recently bought a album and a single (song), connected my phone to my pc via usb, transferred the album over fine - easy, but the song isnt listed because its not from a album - does that mean i cant transfer it over at all!? what the hell

any help would be useful.:angry:

note - my desktop is a Windows 7 pc

grizzlyaddams

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
Once your phone is connected to your PC via USB, you should be able to find the individual song in Windows Explorer, and drag and drop the file from the phone storage to any location on your computer you desire. You should then be able to manually open the file in any media player, import it to your music library, or add it to a playlist.

F60Outrunn

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Once your phone is connected to your PC via USB, you should be able to find the individual song in Windows Explorer, and drag and drop the file from the phone storage to any location on your computer you desire. You should then be able to manually open the file in any media player, import it to your music library, or add it to a playlist.

ah i know why it wasnt listed with their main albums, it was a song from a music soundtrack so it was under the film name - that makes sense, i guess. thanks :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon