Ok so I blocked a number on my 1020 so I don't receive any SMS text messages from some crazy person I don't know who keeps bugging me. Anyway at 2am I get my familiar text message sounds going off and when I look, they had sent a picture MMS message with text and the phone will not block MMS messages from coming through from that number.

MS needs to fix this. I am aware that it does only state that it blocks SMS but I assumed it would block all messages that are sent.
    10-26-2013 01:36 PM
    If it's true harassment you can get a number blocked so nothing comes thru, but that takes a written statement saying so and other legal steps.

Or you could just call that person tell them you are recording the call ( illegal in many states but just saying you are isn't) & you're going to the

police if they don't stop. Your carrier will have advice as to the procedures if you go that route.
    10-26-2013 04:13 PM
    If it's true harassment you can get a number blocked so nothing comes thru, but that takes a written statement saying so and other legal steps.

Or you could just call that person tell them you are recording the call ( illegal in many states but just saying you are isn't) & you're going to the

police if they don't stop. Your carrier will have advice as to the procedures if you go that route.
    I appreciate tthe advice. My main issue wasn't really the person as I know the legal channels that would need to be taken. It just surprised me that MMS messages were not blocked and wanted to make people aware of that fact if they didn't know.
    10-26-2013 11:36 PM