Question of the ages: Glossy or Matte?

jrdatrackstar1223

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
Though I voted Matte, I have a glossy white 920. I voted for Matte because it looks better to me, and if Matte weren't so slippery (for me) and I didn't have such small hands (to where grip is very important, especially when you don't use a case) I would own a black 920. Even with the problems with grip, I'm still looking for someone with a black one to trade for my white one.

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I have a matte black 920 but would have preferred a glossy color instead. Glossy is so much easier to grip. With my matte black, I have to use it in a case at all times.

Qtweeder

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
my glossy yellow 920 is my first choice, i eventually got to handle a black matte and apart from being slippery, i just prefer the finish on the gloss.

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I really love it when questions are so ambiguous that that people just respond with whatever they think the question means...

Does this relate to:-

1) Phone body
2) Phone screen
3) Screen protectors
4) Computer monitors
5) Hair products

???

Or maybe I'm just old and missing the point and this is a purposely random thread. I don't know, I'm still confused about the whole giraffe on Facebook thing.

psudotechzealot

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
I really love it when questions are so ambiguous that that people just respond with whatever they think the question means...

1) Phone body
2) Phone screen
3) Screen protectors
4) Computer monitors
5) Hair products

???

Or maybe I'm just old and missing the point and this is a purposely random thread. I don't know, I'm still confused about the whole giraffe on Facebook thing.
Better?

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

1) Phone body
2) Phone screen
3) Screen protectors
4) Computer monitors
5) Hair products

???

Okay. I'll answer all of them.

1. Matte master race!
2. Glossy. Matte disturbs the touch element of a touch screen for me.
3. Glossy if you prefer the feel of the touch screen to be preserved. Matte to avoid fingerprints.
4. Glossy if you're interested in touch screens. Otherwise, matte.
5. Let me answer this question with another question. You expect me to know what you look like, let alone your hair?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes