Install AT&T locker app in a non AT&T phone

Johnson Rajan

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
I have a Lumia 1020 in Ireland and I wish to install the AT&T locker app on my phone. The only reason being to back up hi res photos on the free 50GB storage. Is there any way a network exclusive app be installed on a different network. I can get apps from other manufacturer installed through fiddler and proxy hack but can a network exclusive be installed? Really appreciate if somone has found a way..

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I have a Lumia 1020 in Ireland and I wish to install the AT&T locker app on my phone. The only reason being to back up hi res photos on the free 50GB storage. Is there any way a network exclusive app be installed on a different network. I can get apps from other manufacturer installed through fiddler and proxy hack but can a network exclusive be installed? Really appreciate if somone has found a way..

dont know about that but if you're looking for online storage, Copy offers 20+ GB of storage. (got a WP client too. woot!)
https://copy.com?r=trzKIA
DISCLAIMER: its my referral link, by using it, the refer-rer and refer-ee get an extra 5 GB. If you don't like that/helping me, you can just sign up normally at copy.com

i think a friend is sitting on upwards of 100 by pushing his link hard.

ALSO: i dont know if its still available, but i know Box had a free 50 GB option at least sometime, you could try box.com too

Johnson Rajan

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for your link. I was looking for AT&T locker only because it can upload Lumia 1020's hi resolution photos. Even skydrive dosent allow high res.

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
You won't be able to install carrier specific apps if you aren't on their network. As an example I don't know what network you're on but if it isn't O2 then try looking for the Priority Moments app and you won't be able to install it, either that or you will be able to install it but it won't work.

Last edited:

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for your link. I was looking for AT&T locker only because it can upload Lumia 1020's hi resolution photos. Even skydrive dosent allow high res.

It isn't that SkyDrive doesn't allow high res. It does. It is that you can't upload them from the phone - you have to go through a computer.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro