What's the best or cheapest site to get unlock code for At&t Nokia lumia?

Walkerboy79

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Bought an at&t lumia 920 on eBay, but need to unlock for use in Canada. At&t will only unlock for original owner. Where is the best, cheapest and reliable site to get unlock code?

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
I'll tell you when you find a hen with teeth.

To answer your question - Lumia Unlock code, to get it is as good as pushing a 10 Tonne Truck on your own, AT&T has secured many holes and its very hard to squeeze out codes.
Altough there are plenty of people offering codes, majority of them fail to deliver and getting a refund is another story all together.

I've tried 3 unlockers myself, no luck yet.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Well, it wasn't cheap but I finally got my Att Lumia 920 unlocked with ideviceguys. $75

Just a rant,
THe bloke ate my money, said his account is blocked (maybe possible?), he is accepting new orders like crazy, when it comes to refunds he says he cannot do that at the moment, I filed a case and escalated it.

Mails me that "If you close the case I can refund you the money in 1-2 days else you can wait for the case to settle", rat bum **** man, he won't refund me easy way, nor the hundreds of people who have ordered with him, if your money is stuck pick your weapons.

Walkerboy79

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Just a rant,
THe bloke ate my money, said his account is blocked (maybe possible?), he is accepting new orders like crazy, when it comes to refunds he says he cannot do that at the moment, I filed a case and escalated it.

Mails me that "If you close the case I can refund you the money in 1-2 days else you can wait for the case to settle", rat bum **** man, he won't refund me easy way, nor the hundreds of people who have ordered with him, if your money is stuck pick your weapons.

Howl long did you wait? 8-9 days for me. That was last week!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes