Artist Art is not showing on Xbox Music OR Nokia Mix Radio

jomarr

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
First of all, I wanna say that I am loving my Lumia 920 so far but the lack of artist art in Xbox music or Nokia Music is really frustrating me. I also tried MPA tool but it gives me pixelated photos, I try to put my own photos but it doesn't show up right in the Xbox music live tiles. I have OC with these types of things. I've been a fan of track 8 when I was with my iPhone and I decided to switch to Windows Phone since it caters to my type of UI. But seriously the lack of artist art in Xbox Music/Nokia Music is frustrating me big time. I've been trying to do MPAtool for the past 6 hours and it keeps on crashing and the picture in the live tile is not right.

Do we have alternatives to MPAtool?

Ashish Saraf1

May 7, 2013
Visit site
First of all, I wanna say that I am loving my Lumia 920 so far but the lack of artist art in Xbox music or Nokia Music is really frustrating me. I also tried MPA tool but it gives me pixelated photos, I try to put my own photos but it doesn't show up right in the Xbox music live tiles. I have OC with these types of things. I've been a fan of track 8 when I was with my iPhone and I decided to switch to Windows Phone since it caters to my type of UI. But seriously the lack of artist art in Xbox Music/Nokia Music is frustrating me big time. I've been trying to do MPAtool for the past 6 hours and it keeps on crashing and the picture in the live tile is not right.

Do we have alternatives to MPAtool?

Follow these steps

First make sure you have latest mpatool app
Go to its settings and there is an option for high quality pictures..select that option

Download all pics..this worked for me

sent either from my Nokia Lumia 820 or HTC Desire HD

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon