Files Received Through Bluetooth

Ethan Weiss

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
I had recently had a lot of photos and 3 videos sent to my Lumia 920 via Bluetooth from a Samsung galaxy note 2. only 3 out of the photos are showing up in my saved photos folder and none of the videos are showing up. however the files are on my phone as my storage space is still being taken up by them (though shown as "other" in the storage diagram. is there anyway to access these files from my pc or to make my phone recognize them? I have no way of getting them again so its really important to me.

Mr Lebowski

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
As far as I understand it "other" wouldn't be video files or pictures etc"
what makes you think that other which has no details are those "missing" videos and photos ?

SRoshan143

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
I also have the same issue. I took a video from a person and i am not able to find that in saved pictures or any other folders. That video is imp for me. And no way i can take it again from that person. Please HELP !!!!!!

Mr Lebowski

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
I also have the same issue. I took a video from a person and i am not able to find that in saved pictures or any other folders. That video is imp for me. And no way i can take it again from that person. Please HELP !!!!!!

So you made a video on your phone ( which Lumia ? ) and watched the seconds tick off then saw the .... "saving it" and then clicked the icon on the upper left side and checked or didn't check to see if it was saved ( I always check to see it a video or picture is saved so if it isn't, I take it again) OR you transferred a video from someone else's phone to yours ? RE; I took a video FROM a person or you took a video of a person with your phone ?

Ethan Weiss

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
sorry it took me so long to reply to this, I wasn't able to refind my post :( the files were sent through blue tooth to my phone, but never appeared in the photo/video sections, yet my phone space was taken up as if the files were on the phone. the over-saturated "other" section was non existant before the file transfer

RaghuV

Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
It should be in saved pictures folder of memory card or phone... Not sure... Try some file manager related app and try to locate thru app

Sent from my RM-885_im_india_249 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thehinac