contact info--is it possible to tag location from map?

edwardob

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
should be possible..
when i transferred my contacts from symbian pureview 808...the location tags also came across to lumia 1020
but of course i cant add new ones..or cant figure it out yet...

must look deeper into it again

Siddhartha Vuriti1

Aug 18, 2013
Visit site
eurika !!!
it's easy!
just edit your contact.....go to other.......put in the address....save....go back to contact.......now you will see "map home address"...tap on it...and it will take you straight to maps
let me explain you clearly. In HERE maps i have saved me and some of my friends home locations into favourites. Now i would like to tag those home locations to corresponding address section of those contacts. what is the way??? coz it is not possible to add every ones address manually.
And as you said above *......put in the address...* we can not add our location manually. its just an address which contains name of street, city etc not location. location contains co-ordinates which is more specific and precise.

edwardob

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
let me explain you clearly. In HERE maps i have saved me and some of my friends home locations into favourites. Now i would like to tag those home locations to corresponding address section of those contacts. what is the way??? coz it is not possible to add every ones address manually.
And as you said above *......put in the address...* we can not add our location manually. its just an address which contains name of street, city etc not location. location contains co-ordinates which is more specific and precise.

yea good point...could be done in symbian.......anyway i just offer nearest solution..........may be app for that....

edwardob

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
google maps.....or gmaps has a save to phone feature...to contacts.....also map to contact will do.....but strangely here maps wont....go figure

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes