Have anybody had this problem with their WP8 device. This is one strange problem, and it's second time happening to me, I cannot open any app but it does open Messaging, People, Marketplace, Help+tips and Hotmail (partly - first have to open from app list, then it will open from Main Screen/Home also) - all preinstalled
    Any idea why this happens, reason?

ps. soft reset solves this problem
    01-01-2014 11:33 PM
    Have anybody had this problem with their WP8 device. This is one strange problem, and it's second time happening to me, I cannot open any app but it does open Messaging, People, Marketplace, Help+tips and Hotmail (partly - first have to open from app list, then it will open from Main Screen/Home also) - all preinstalled

maybe bad os installation?
    01-02-2014 12:05 AM
    Yaa same here sometimes it happens to my Lumia 520.
    I had to restart my cell after this to open apps.
    01-02-2014 12:21 AM
    I cant say this has happened to me so I wont know how exactly how to help but if you did say that a soft reset with help but the issue would arise I would suspect that it could be a bad os installation like I said before or maybe a app that causes it or something like that
    01-02-2014 12:48 AM
    Try to install new keyboard apart from the one that is already installed. It will solve your problem.
    01-02-2014 01:16 AM

A hard reset will solve your problem permanently...happened to me on L520 due to bad OS installation

sent either from my Nokia Lumia 820 or HTC Desire HD
    01-02-2014 03:01 AM
    a hard reset will solve your problem permanently...happened to me on l520 due to bad os installation

sent either from my nokia lumia 820 or htc desire hd
    ^this!!!
    01-02-2014 11:29 AM