Immediate lock

gwinegarden

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
I'm not sure why you would think it should work, otherwise. If you don't have your phone set up to require a password, then the app would not, either.

kesis01

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Well, it's because I like to have it requiring a password after a time, but sometimes I like to lock it before the time is up. Requiring the password always, without any delay, is annoying. Children's corner -trick is ok, but a one-click app would be nicer.

ShreyansShah

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
Sorry, I misunderstood. My phone is set to lock after 3 minutes but it locks, immediately, if I use the app.

okey. what we are discussing here is, how to lock ur phone, immediately, with password.
only locking immediately, is easy. but with password every time, is difficult. OS by default, requires minimum time before locking with password is 30 seconds

gwinegarden

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
okey. what we are discussing here is, how to lock ur phone, immediately, with password.
only locking immediately, is easy. but with password every time, is difficult. OS by default, requires minimum time before locking with password is 30 seconds

Seeing as I started this thread, I, pretty much, know what we are discussing. The app, that I mentioned, does exactly what I want.

ShreyansShah

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
Seeing as I started this thread, I, pretty much, know what we are discussing. The app, that I mentioned, does exactly what I want.

it looks, either u urself r unclear about what u r asking and what u r expressing. anyway, i hope this clears all the queries.
device itself has facility that to lock with password, eachtime, without any delay.
wp_ss_20140603_0001.png

gwinegarden

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
it looks, either u urself r unclear about what u r asking and what u r expressing. anyway, i hope this clears all the queries.
device itself has facility that to lock with password, eachtime, without any delay.
View attachment 68187

I'm not the slightest bit confused.

I did not want to enter a password every time I unlocked the phone. What I wanted was to have it lock after some time e.g. 5 minutes, under normal circumstances, but be able to lock it, immediately, when I needed to. That could not be done.

The app does exactly what I want.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goergtalk