Banking apps, wp8's great pain

shamrock1988

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
This topic has been done to death i know.

But in my opinion its the banking apps that are going to make or break us :( many of the people i know use banking apps daily on their ios and android phones. Its the main reason they won't switch.

This news broke my heart today
BBC News - UK lenders to offer Zapp payments in banking apps

Yet putting us even further behind.

We need to pull together and annoying our banks via twitter, fb. Email or pigeon to get these apps on board

Paul May

Lumia 950 & Surface Pro Champion
Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
This really doesn't bother me. I have both a checking and savings account but the bank texts me whenever a transaction is processed so I know my account balance and how much the transaction was for so I always have a running total. If there ever is a need I can still use all the features from the browser on my phone. I don't think banking apps will make or break the OS. I do agree that some people may find them more important.

SnailUK

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Everyone uses different apps, banking apps maybe what you really miss, but i've seen similar posts about social apps, medical apps, learning apps, kids apps.

The problem is apps in general, not one specific group. As WP gains acceptance, it'll gain more apps from all these groups, and things will improve exponentially.

Microsoft and Nokia just need to keep fighting to get every sale possible.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon