Phone is not recognizing stuff on SD-Card

Robin Vangampelaere

Feb 2, 2014
Visit site
Hey Guys,

I've used my Lumia 720 for about 9 months and always had the same SD-Card that worked perfectly. A week ago, I took that SD-Card to put it into another device. (Nvidia Shield on Android) Today I went to the store and bought an exact copy of the SD-Card. My phone is recognizing it, but when I put music or videos on it, my phone doesn't recognize the files. When I take a photo and the photo normally has to go onto my SD-Card I either can't find it on my phone.
When I use the app to sync on my phone (error 83000000) or Windows Media PLayer I got the same problem.

Any solutions? I already tried to format the SD-Card and to put the music onto my SD-Card on my computer. I'm 100% sure it's not a SD-Card problem.

Pranjal Rai

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
Try formatting the sd card and again copying all the data again to the sd card. Insert it into the phone and it'll work. I bet.

riotnrrrdx

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
this also happened to me before, same thing on my 720. can u check the sd card itself and check the kind of files
that is stored on it ? does it show under the "Others" tab ? if it does then we have experienced exactly the same prolem.
what i did is i safely remove the sd card but i didnt remove it on my phone then did a soft reset after that i wait for it to load
for like 20 mins then it worked

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon