How to remove song from the volume control screen?

himmatsj

Jan 29, 2014
Visit site
I played a music file from the Music app. However, despite exiting from the app fully, the last music I played (paused basically) still shows up whenever I press the volume buttons.

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Or turn the phone off and turn it back on again.

This is one of the reasons why I don't use my phone as a music player anymore.

lupo84

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
System tiles from the store also does it... With a lot of function: tiles for WiFi, Bluetooth GPS flashlight lock screen stop music ecc.....

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
It does not go away automatically, it will remain there until you play a video, kill the music app, or another song. After a video has been played it disappears. (which I absolutely hate because often I listen to music, then watch a snapchat and then my now playing has been killed and I have to restart again instead of resume where I was)

kkaspars33

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
Well..
If you have activated Kids Corner, then you can lock your screen, go to Kids corner, lock the screen and there you go - song name isn't visible anymore.
Sorry, my native language isn't English.

Chris Sandiford

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
Well, the app is great too, but I rather keep last played song in volume bar so I can resume it anytime :3
I use a Bluedio bluetooth headset and pressing play when I've turned it on resumes the last played song even when I've Stopped The Music.
No hunting into the menus

Best of both!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon