Do you expect any devices at MWP?

bsayegh

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
Everything I am reading (all of which is opinion rather than fact) seems to point to new devices being reporting AFTER build. I have been on my Titan II for almost 2 years now and I am ready to upgrade. Essentially all I want is an Icon on AT&T (I don't have to wait for first MS Lumias or anything). Is there any chance that something new will at least be teased at MWP? If not, what is MS even going to be doing there? If they aren't ready to discuss Blue, don't have any devices, and aren't revealing anything new, what is the point? New software? Just going to report a bunch of positive sales statistics?

I really hope they at least discuss the new Samsung phone. I am not sure if I would get it based solely on the lack of support everyone outside of Nokia has provided (I want updates and such), but I might if the offer was tempting enough.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
It is a MS event so there probably won't be any device announcements from OEMs since most won't have W8.1 yet. If they show it off on a device I'd expect it to be one of the large 6" devices. Just a guess though.

bsayegh

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
I suppose they could announce their own devices, but I am not really holding my breath for that. Build is really far away for those of us desperate for a new phone. I hope they at least discuss blue and some of the changes they are making. Im guessing they wont release an ATT variant of the Icon until after 8.1, so I probably have nothing to look forward to=(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes