Windows Phone Keys Vibrate

darkest.white

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Basically with the update you can disable what's called "haptic feedback" haptic feedback is what it is called when you touch either the back, windows, or search buttons at the bottom of your phone. Typically doing this will cause the phone to vibrate.

This is all well and good, but considering how many time those buttons are pressed a day, that vibration can eat up a lot of battery life, and on the other hand, some people just don't care for the vibration and would prefer it to not vibrate. Like me :)

darkest.white

May 12, 2013
Visit site
After the update is installed, you can go into your settings page on your phone, and scroll to the very bottom, there there is an option for "touch" select that, and inside is an option to disable the vibration, or haptic feedback. Because this option is driver based, your device will require a reboot of the phone to take effect :)

brmbjn

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
I use lumia 920 with black. But i amnot see anything with vibrate key on / off effect on my phone ??? Please give me pic effect of vibrate key on and off ???

brmbjn

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
I dont understand with your option. I just update touch. But i only see on/off key vibrate on touch system menu. Not see vibrate key on other place on my lumia. What effect if switch offf and what effect switch on for key vibrate??? Or it not effect ???

truly_sk

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
I dont understand with your option. I just update touch. But i only see on/off key vibrate on touch system menu. Not see vibrate key on other place on my lumia. What effect if switch offf and what effect switch on for key vibrate??? Or it not effect ???

Here look at picture, option is circled in red

touchSS

Last edited:

truly_sk

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
Write in your native language, maybe someone who understands you will assist or at least translate to us what it is you're trying to say.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss