What's your favourite Windows Phone

msxbox

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Wow there are at least 66 members that have voted i wasn't expecting so many people to vote lol (World Record on the way)

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Yeah but WP8 just isn't the same without all additions Nokia added to it, glance screen being the most important of them.

If you never used a phone with all those additions from Nokia then it's a moot point, the glance screen is supposedly coming to ALL Windows Phones in WP8.1 anyway.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Sammy, HTC, and Huawei are getting kicked to the curb here. As we get closer and closer to Microsoft buying Nokia and WP getting more manufacturers, I am truly curious where we will be in the next year. Personally, I actually like the Samsung Ativ S Neo a little more every time I play with it.

Even though I am on AT&T, I voted the Icon. Sure, the Glance-less Icon has one black mark against it, but it is the better of the devices I have played with.

L920, L1020, L1520 all tied for second in my world. Being a little pragmatic- while the 920's days are numbered, no device has shown as much legs in WP8. It still holds it's own vs. other WP devices. L1020 was a standard setter- gotta respect it. And the L1520 is just a beast and shows WP8 sings on a Big Butted Phone (BBP for me, I hate the term Phablet).

Fun Poll!! Thanks msxbox!!!

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
There was another thread that was similar but asked which WP everyone found to be the sexiest. I said the 925, but I have to go with the 920 as my favorite overall. I have both phones, and there are several reasons I like the 920 best: the solid build quality (never minded the weight), IPS screen, speaker placement, lower SAR rating and of course that camera (of course, the 925's camera is just as good, though)!

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
L920 is lock, stock, and in step with the L1520 for top dawg here. Icon and the L1020 holding their own.

L925 has fans.

Still waiting for the Ativ S Neo, 8S, Huawei, and L928 voter.....

aafa

Jan 14, 2013
Visit site
voted for my current love, ATIV S.

After 16 months, there's not a day I'm disappointed with it. Samsung takes it's share of heat in the WP community and I understand why, but the whole mentality here that "if it's not Nokia, it's not Windows Phone" is ridiculous...because it's true to say that "if it's not an iPhone, it's not Apple." apple fanboys = nokia fanboys.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Well...i voted for the 8X.

I'm torn, because my favorites are the 1020, 8X and 925. Even though I've had a 920 and a 810 and loved them both, the 8X got my vote because it was the closest remind to my all time favorite WP: Focus S. Yes, the camera could have been a wee better on the 8X and they could have added more storage and the wireless charging built in, but to me I still like the sexy slim profile of the 8X.

Talderon

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Lumia 1520 for me. I owned the 920 since launch day until a few weeks ago. I LOVED that phone. However, the 1520 has stolen my heart.

baseballbert

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
Well...i voted for the 8X.

I'm torn, because my favorites are the 1020, 8X and 925. Even though I've had a 920 and a 810 and loved them both, the 8X got my vote because it was the closest remind to my all time favorite WP: Focus S. Yes, the camera could have been a wee better on the 8X and they could have added more storage and the wireless charging built in, but to me I still like the sexy slim profile of the 8X.

Agreed, 8x best design so far that compliments the OS, and I'm going with the Lumia 800 as the sexiest one.

Small screen yes, but that curved glass was pretty nice!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon