WP8.1 Dev Preview Vs Lumia Black

TheRotfler

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
I wonder if they will be fully compatible.
What about WP8.1 double tap to wake feature vs Black one, WP8.1 separate volume control vs Black equalizer and firmware volume customizations, etc.? Will be there any conflict like Play To with GDR3?
I have experienced several bugs and lacks of features and I consider WP a poor OS that doesn't fit my needs and I really hope WP8.1 will improve the situation. But I also don't want my WP experience getting even worse.
Any information about that?

reversalagent

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I am only speculating, but some features specifically for Nokia phones might be available around the 8.1 release.
I am sure Nokia has access to the 8.1 preview and working to make some applications / enhancements available around the release.
But, from everything initially known at this point, this will be a developer preview and hence a beta test to squash bugs and slowly add hardware partner features as the final builds get closer.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Kage Maru

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
If it's anything like the GDR3 dev preview release, it should be the final build. Nokia's firmware updates (Black) should be able to work along with 8.1.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes