Candy Crush Sure I saw it

polaroceanfire

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
There are lots of clones of Candy Crush on the WP Store. It could've been that or maybe it was a beta tester of a WP Candy Crush. Hard for me to really know though.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Want to try that again without using a url shortner? Especially since your shortened URL was shut down for tinyurl TOS Violation.

Na lol dam these rules. It wasn't even malware or illegal or any of that. It was just Rick Ashley's pretty self!

JACK 1

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
just loaded a version of candy crush saga on my 920 yesterday (USA region). It shows up in my xbox game area , I tried it and it is a little difficult to play but is looks like the real thing complete with the music. When i check windows phone store through my PC there is no sign of it, but available from the lumia . It appears in my game list as Candy crush saga , but when i open the game its top title is Casual game, with the candy crush title below that.

JACK 1

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
loaded candy crush on my lumia 920, it looks like a version of the real thing, does not show up on windows phone store but searching for candy crush saga on my lumia 920 brought it up and loads into the xbox games menu as candy crush saga. when opened it plays like the real thing wit the same music. in the opening screen is is titled "casual game" with the subtitle "candy crush"

NoNoNoYes

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
loaded candy crush on my lumia 920, it looks like a version of the real thing, does not show up on windows phone store but searching for candy crush saga on my lumia 920 brought it up and loads into the xbox games menu as candy crush saga. when opened it plays like the real thing wit the same music. in the opening screen is is titled "casual game" with the subtitle "candy crush"

get-out.jpg

ricbon

May 5, 2012
Visit site
just loaded a version of candy crush saga on my 920 yesterday (USA region). It shows up in my xbox game area , I tried it and it is a little difficult to play but is looks like the real thing complete with the music. When i check windows phone store through my PC there is no sign of it, but available from the lumia . It appears in my game list as Candy crush saga , but when i open the game its top title is Casual game, with the candy crush title below that.

pictures or your full of brown matter that comes out my ****

JACK 1

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
try an app search in store on your phone fir candy crush saga, it shows up about ten apps down the list originated by minigame365

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon