Is there app to replace power button?

NokiAngel

Sep 12, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys! Apps I'm using to control volume, lock screen and reboot. So avoid damage to the buttons.
My question is: Is there an App right time to turn off the phone from start screen?
Thank you.

ratsttam

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
if Lumia, enable double tap to wake, and just set the screen to a really short timeout period. no need to turn off the screen. Personally, I wouldn't be so worried about the buttons, they seem quite robust.

NokiAngel

Sep 12, 2013
Visit site
if Lumia, enable double tap to wake, and just set the screen to a really short timeout period. no need to turn off the screen. Personally, I wouldn't be so worried about the buttons, they seem quite robust.

Perhaps I expressed myself bad way (Sorry for my English)
I do not want to turn off the screen. I want to turn off the phone.

NokiAngel

Sep 12, 2013
Visit site
I'm confused, didn't you want to turn off phone. Like you do with your power button? I have both these apps installed and they do just that. How are you missing it?

Exactly.
I want to turn off the phone for long time.
All Apps reboots the system immediately.
Quick Tiles & Quick Controls system only reboot, replace the power button halfway.

Microsoftjunkie

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
That's incorrect. They have "turn off" and "reboot" tiles inside the application. The tile with the "lock" symbol is the "power button" tile.

If this doesn't help, sorry but I don't understand what you're asking. Unless you're talking about "shutting down"? Like in, nothing is running? If so, there isn't an app for that yet. If you find one let me know too.

NokiAngel

Sep 12, 2013
Visit site
Thank you guys!

Conclusion: Until today then we do not have an App can turn off the phone only.

Cause: The power button starts to fail and I want to avoid using the lowest possible

I hope a system application or any application that can pin to start in future updates. As a resource if they fail some of the buttons.

If you find an application let me know in this post.
Thank you and sorry for my English.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa