Unable to see group text messages from Android

Ryan Sandness

Mar 9, 2014
Visit site
I've read a few threads in the forums about being unable to receive group text messages, but didn't see anything that I believe applies to me. I have a friend on Android that sent a message last night to myself, my fianc?, and two other friends. My fianc? and I are both on WP8 (me - Lumia 920, her HTC 8x), and we both receive just a blank message.

Everyone else in the group seemed to get the message fine. We are both on ATT on the same account, if that matters. Any suggestions on how to troubleshoot this?

Thanks

Ryan

real0395

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I just ran into the same issue..I have a lumia 920 with wp 8.1 + cyan on At&t and my friend who sends a group text from her android phone (I don't know what carrier she has) comes up as a blank text. I'm able to see everyone else's texts, though I think the others have iphones. I did a quick google search on this issue and this is really the only relevant post that comes up first...though, there doesn't seem to be any replies yet

Randy Little

Dec 9, 2014
Visit site
My brother has a windows 8 with Verizon, I get the blank bubble also when he sends me a msg with group msging. With the threads I've been reading it was a Verizon to Android Sprint Users. The cellular companies are saying that the data when hitting the towers is showing 0 data when I talked to Sprint. I talked to Verizon and they stated it is transmitting fine. Verizon said it was Nokia. I can't reach anyone that speaks English, so I gave up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers