My marketplace never tells me I have updates available.

MikesChevelle

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
I have a 1020 on Black and I never receive notifications that I have updates. I can only find that I have updates by running sysapp pusher.

Any ideas?

Cryio

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site
What do you mean by never? You mean like "every time a new app receives an update, I'm not notified right away" or "Store doesn't display any kind of updates, NEVER, even thought the updates were published 2 weeks ago and my phone was connected to cellular/wifi this whole time"?

oblivionnewtonjohn

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
I have the same issue on my 521, but oddly there's this one area on the commute home where the store refreshes. I've been meaning to call T-Mobile about it. Really odd it usually updates in this one area, even though there are areas with far more signal strength.

yourguitarhero

May 6, 2013
Visit site
That happened to me for ages on a 520.
There are a bunch of threads on it if you search with various things to try.

None worked for me. Only fixed after I got a small OS update (after black) and they started working about 48 hours later

coldfilter

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Go into settings date and time turn off auto update then set the date to 08 01 2011. Now turn the phone off wait a few seconds then turn it back on go straight into settings date and time and turn auto update back on. Now all your updates should be showing in windows phone store

MikesChevelle

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
Go into settings date and time turn off auto update then set the date to 08 01 2011. Now turn the phone off wait a few seconds then turn it back on go straight into settings date and time and turn auto update back on. Now all your updates should be showing in windows phone store

this thank you so much

Sent from my RM-877_nam_att_205 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon