Does Anyone else's Weather Channel Live tile Not Update???

LCW

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
Weather channel tile not updating for me either (Lumia Icon).

Is there a way to get it to refresh on a regular interval.

gapost

Dec 1, 2004
Visit site
It was kind of weird. Weather channel always had trouble updating on my 928. When I got my Icon a week ago, I put Weather and Accuweather tiles side by side and they both updated perfectly. I'm sticking with Accuweather though, mainly because of the speed opening the app. It's about 1-2 seconds and about 4-5 seconds for Weather.

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Same here. It's never automatically updated on my 810, 920 or 925. I always find I have to click it and scroll through it to get it updated.

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
Bing Weather and Weather Channel apps are inaccurate at most of the time and live tile rarely if ever works. Accuweather is a alternative but the app doesn't work anymore for some devices (
New update killed it for me. Tile updates but in app is broken). I would recommend if the problem is not fixed via better connection to the internet( wifi hotspot area or cellular data 24/7) or re-installing it, get the app weather bug. It's super accurate and it has multiply weather stations in cities to get the best estimate of your weather around you. One warning, its takes a lot of data to update the tile due to its accuracy and features. So far, weather bug has no problems.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon