Can anyone tell how to use rooms ( in people) in full details.
    03-25-2014 04:31 AM
    It allows you to share documents, messages, and events, between a group of people who have windows phones.
    03-25-2014 04:36 AM
    It allows you to share documents, messages, and events, between a group of people who have windows phones.
    lol we know what it is. I too want to know how to use it.

Idk how to set them up.

And can't you use groups/rooms with non window users.
    03-25-2014 04:38 AM
    03-25-2014 04:39 AM
    lol we know what it is. I too want to know how to use it.

Idk how to set them up.

And can't you use groups/rooms with non window users.
    yup same question how to use with non-window phone users.
    03-25-2014 05:07 AM
    i know about that, even I made room, but no have window phone users, so I have only 1 contact in the room who use Samsung Galaxy S4. But I can't chat directly with him.
    03-25-2014 05:09 AM
    i know about that, even I made room, but no have window phone users, so I have only 1 contact in the room who use Samsung Galaxy S4. But I can't chat directly with him.
    if your contacts have a Hotmail / outlook / live account, then inviting them to the room is possible, even if they dont have WPs. They will share a calendar, OneNote notebook, onedrive folder with you (& others in the room) and a group chat on messenger. I have a room with someone on a nexus 4., so it works.

Send your contacts a Room invitation. Its sent as a text messagge with a link. They will have to tap on the link, then tap on "join room" then sign in with a Microsoft account.
    03-25-2014 05:39 AM
    if your contacts have a Hotmail / outlook / live account, then inviting them to the room is possible, even if they dont have WPs. They will share a calendar, OneNote notebook, onedrive folder with you (& others in the room) and a group chat on messenger. I have a room with someone on a nexus 4., so it works.

Send your contacts a Room invitation. Its sent as a text messagge with a link. They will have to tap on the link, then tap on "join room" then sign in with a Microsoft account.
    I made one room, as no friend have windows phone so U send request to one who has Samsung Galaxy S4, after sign-up for microsoft, but I send message via messenger, he got message " you got message link" but didn't get my actual message.
    03-25-2014 11:45 AM
    I made one room, as no friend have windows phone so U send request to one who has Samsung Galaxy S4, after sign-up for microsoft, but I send message via messenger, he got message " you got message link" but didn't get my actual message.
    if he didn't get the link, do this: in your sent SMS, you will have the message you sent. Tap and hold on the message which contains the link and copy it. Paste the link in an email or message and send it to him. He can then click on the link and sign in with his Microsoft account.
    03-25-2014 12:02 PM