Hi, I already know how to sync my camera roll and my pc with skydrive or torrent sync.. I want to know how I can sync my whole gallery or even seperate folders that I choose with my pc without having to connect usb cables..
    03-26-2014 07:03 AM
    Are you referring to syncing with OneDrive (formerly Skydrive) or with the phone directly?

You can't sync with the phone directly if that's what you're after. You can only sync via OneDrive.
    03-26-2014 08:08 AM
    Hi, I already know how to sync my camera roll and my pc with skydrive or torrent sync.. I want to know how I can sync my whole gallery or even seperate folders that I choose with my pc without having to connect usb cables..
    which app do you use for torrent sync ? I tried using the bittorrent sync, and it wont just start syncing, though i had got all the steps right (even checked from their site), it would just say syncing on both my phone and pc, but wont start syncing (0 kbps).. Which one do you use ? And how ?
    03-26-2014 08:10 AM
    I didn't actually sync with bittorent sync, I just didn't see the option I was looking for.. I would like to sync my folders that are inside my phone with my pc without cables! Example: There is a folder with all my pictures that are stored from mails, internet, etc. How can I have this folder uploaded to onedrive?
    03-27-2014 03:20 AM
    I didn't actually sync with bittorent sync, I just didn't see the option I was looking for.. I would like to sync my folders that are inside my phone with my pc without cables! Example: There is a folder with all my pictures that are stored from mails, internet, etc. How can I have this folder uploaded to onedrive?
    use pocket file manager. though it wont sync it, you'll have to upload selectively i presume. Try it, it is a great app !
    03-27-2014 05:31 AM