Should I buy a windows phone????

isabella001

Apr 5, 2014
Visit site
Many people told me that windows phones are to complicated for girls.i am currently having a winrt tablet and yes it is a little bit complicated.i am currently having a galaxy s duos and it takes 1hour to open an application.I am posting question here because I cannot afford to buy good smart phones again and again.my brother is having aLumia720 and I like its camera but he never allow me to use it.I can buy a new phone upto the range of xperia j.so should I buy a windows phone.

Athull

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
For an android user Wp is as simple as things get. Ease of use is pretty much the trademark of wp so go ahead and get a Lumia u won't need to look back after that.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Many people told me that windows phones are to complicated for girls.i am currently having a winrt tablet and yes it is a little bit complicated.i am currently having a galaxy s duos and it takes 1hour to open an application.I am posting question here because I cannot afford to buy good smart phones again and again.my brother is having aLumia720 and I like its camera but he never allow me to use it.I can buy a new phone upto the range of xperia j.so should I buy a windows phone.

Hello,

Maybe this will inspire you :D http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-phone-8/272931-why-did-you-decide-buy-windows-phone.html

And as far as complicated goes (for girls) I think that's bogus! WP is really one of the easiest devices to get along with and you can always find someone to help with your questions here :D

Markham Ranja

Banned
Jan 21, 2014
Visit site

It's not complicated, just different. If you are willing to put in 1-2 weeks of little annoyances until you get used to it, WP may be okay.

I'd also advise making very sure that every app you want is available on WP. Ask your brother to check or do it from windowsphone.com.

I don't know where you live, but in India the Moto G costs a little more than the Xperia J. The Moto is a pretty good phone and should be far far better than the Duos.

oditius

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site

Many People? You hang with the wrong crowd then. LoL I know several girls/women that can put my knowledge of computers and smartphones to the test. And Windows has got to be the 2nd easiest OS to learn. (iOS is the 1st because we all know that iPhone is a "Smartphone for dummies" :devil: ) With 8.1 coming, you will have an easier time to come. And DON'T let anyone tell you just because you are a girl, you can't do something. Tell them to come out of the 18th century and step into today!!!

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Many People? You hang with the wrong crowd then. LoL I know several girls/women that can put my knowledge of computers and smartphones to the test. And Windows has got to be the 2nd easiest OS to learn. (iOS is the 1st because we all know that iPhone is a "Smartphone for dummies" :devil: ) With 8.1 coming, you will have an easier time to come. And DON'T let anyone tell you just because you are a girl, you can't do something. Tell them to come out of the 18th century and step into today!!!

Lol i agree with this statement.. I found it weird when i read the post and the issue was that you might have a hard time because you're a girl? :p seems like nonsense to me xd

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon