Improvement to Toast Notification?

Man Kit Ching

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
Just wondering if there's any improvement to the Toast Notification? One of the things that bugs me the most is that...say I have a group chat in Whatsapp, what happens a lot is that as the people are actively chatting in the group chat, I could easily end up getting hundreds of toast. In WP8 there is no way to clear all toast at once. Even if I open the app, I still have to wait till all the toast notifications have been shown. So with the Action Centre in WP8.1, is there a way to clear all toast notification easily?

Ankit Nawlakha

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Yep.! You can swipe from left to right to clear the notifications.!!
And in action center there is also an option where you cant select whether you want the notification to show up on the banners.. You can disable it..!
Once you get all of your notifications you can go to action center you can clear all of them with a swipe..!!

Man Kit Ching

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
Yes I know I can swipe from left to right to clear notifications. What I meant though is that, if I get many many toast at once, I have to swipe one by one to clear them all. There is no way to clear all remaining toast at once.

marratj

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
There is a "Clear All" button in the action center that does what it says. However, I don't know if this stops the remaining toasts from popping up, we would need to try this when we get WP8.1 on our phones.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon