How do you add apps to the notification center?

FFugue

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Once you get your first toast notification it will be added to the list of apps in the notification center. So it'll take a couple of time before you see can adjust the parameters to all your apps on there. But at least by default they appear in the notification center, so just wait for a notification and once you receive one you can then modify the app settings if you want to disable notification, or sounds or whatever. But you need to make sure first that the toast notifications are enabled in the app itself.

Highdefjunkie

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Once you get your first toast notification it will be added to the list of apps in the notification center. So it'll take a couple of time before you see can adjust the parameters to all your apps on there. But at least by default they appear in the notification center, so just wait for a notification and once you receive one you can then modify the app settings if you want to disable notification, or sounds or whatever. But you need to make sure first that the toast notifications are enabled in the app itself.

​Gotcha! Thanks. LOVING THIS UPDATE! It's overwhelming!

FFugue

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
I just noticed... Facebook notifications don't work on my side since the update... For the rest it's as I said, apps get added as you receive notifications. The Facebook live tile works, but no toast... so no notification center... Don't know if it's just my phone or a Facebook problem.

Nimdock

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Hehehe, good to know because I was already starting to get annoyed at how few applications were listed there. :amaze:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo