In the fond memory of my brother who loved Windows phone.

EpicIncognitO

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
I am smiling today after getting windows phone 8.1 but I am sad as well, Early this year in Jan, my eldest brother passed away in an accident.
He never owned a Windows phone but admired it, (He was not allowed to use a camera phone at work). He was supposed to get it as a Birthday gift from us. I remember the time when I went to buy the 520 but bought the 720 which was more than double the price, thought he would be angry, he said " Sometime you should do things to make yourself happy." He used to play Temple Run the most and also Angry birds, he was a lover of racing games, I had downloaded NFS Rivals just for him, Every saturday was his day with my phone or PC. I wish he was alive to see this marvel we see today, just 31 years of age and he rests in heaven.

I will always be sad that I could never get him a WP. Only if I knew I would have done all that I could. :(
He always said,- I will take the phone next month too busy right now, give me your phone :)

In his memory!
1618569_726533114032153_1067818646_n.jpg

EpicIncognitO

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Thank to Daniel and the team for supporting the cause. And to everyone on Twitter who retweeted this link.
HIS liking for this platform is one of the reasons why I love Windows phone like my family.

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Condolences and very sorry for your loss. I am sure your brother is proud of you no matter what you do.

Raghav94

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
My condolences. Sorry for your loss.
Loved the "Sometime you should do things to make yourself happy." part.

Good luck and stay strong :) I'm sure your brother must be very proud.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goergtalk